- Middle East
- Full Speeches
- Reports - 2018
- Speeches - 2018
Lebanon Elections 2018: The Electoral Districts and Number of Voters
folder_openInfograph-Reader access_time6 months ago
starAdd to favorites
The division of constituencies and voters in each district based on the new electoral law
The country will be divided into 15 electoral constituencies (comprising one or more districts/Qadaa) as follows:
- Beirut will be divided into two districts comprising Ashrafieh, Rmeil, Mdawar, and Saifi; and Ras Beirut, Dar al-Marisah, Mina al-Hosn, Zaqqat al-Balat, Mazra'a, Musaytbah, Al Marfaa, and Bashoura.
- Mount Lebanon will be divided into four districts comprising Jbeil and Keserwan; Metn; Baabda; and Chouf and Aley.
- South Lebanon will be divided into three districts comprising Sidon and Jezzine; Tyre and Zahrani, and Nabatiyeh, Marjayoun, Hasbayya, and Bint Jbeil.
- The Beqaa will be divided into three districts comprising Baalbek and Hermel; Zahle; and West Beqaa and Rashaya.
- North Lebanon will be divided into three districts comprising Akkar; Tripoli and Minieh-Danniyeh; Zgharta, Koura, Batroun, and Bsharre.
- Related News