President of Yemen's Supreme Revolutionary Council Mohammed Ali al-Houthi said that the US and Saudi Arabia are responsible for the disastrous conditions in the country.
Al-Houthi made the remarks Wednesday in an interview with Lebanon-based Arabic-language Al-Mayadeen TV Channel.
Yemen's economic condition is so bad that hundreds of people cannot afford to make ends meet.
Elaborating on the role of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman in the Yemeni crisis, al-Houthi said we cannot trust this reckless person who is ruling Saudi Arabia.
The Yemeni leader also referred to the non-commitment of Saudi-US coalition to promises of opening up Sana'a Airport and al-Hodeidah Seaport to humanitarian aids, saying no promises have so far been kept in this regard.
He went on to say that Yemenis are fighting American and "Israeli" warships on the western coast.
"Israeli" warplanes are participating in the western coast conflicts, he stressed.
Al-Houthi further confirmed that the aggressor Saudi-led coalition has not been able to win in any warfront.
'Despite the fact that we have invited US-Saudi coalition to political talks, we urge UN new envoy to act impartially in stopping military aggression on Yemen.'
Elsewhere in his remarks, he described aggression on Yemen as a coup against UN resolutions especially resolution 2210.
He also urged European countries to stop sales of arms to Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi-led war has already driven the entire impoverished country close to the brink of famine amid a crippling blockade which Riyadh says is aimed at stemming weapons shipments to the country.
According to figures released by the Yemeni Ministry of Human Rights, more than 600,000 people have been martyred or injured in the Saudi war since 2015.
Source: News Agencies, Edited by website team