Saudi-led Arab coalition air strikes on a marketplace and house in northern Yemen have left at least 14 people martyred, witnesses and a local news agency said Thursday.
An eyewitness in the northern province of Saada told AFP that 12 people had been martyred in strikes on the marketplace on Wednesday evening, including women.
The Yemeni news agency Saba gave the same toll and revealed the coalition of using cluster bombs in that attack in Kataf city.
In the Baqim district of Saada province, two people had been martyred in a Saudi-led air strike on a house, another witness said.
Saba gave the same toll and said that separate strikes on a house near the Saudi border had left another two people martyred although there was no independent confirmation.
Saudi Arabia leads a military coalition that intervened in Yemen in March 2015.
According to the World Health Organization, more than 9,000 people had been martyred in Yemen since then.
In early November, the coalition tightened a blockade on Yemeni ports and airports in response to a missile fired by the Ansarullah revolutionaries.
The country is facing what the United Nations has described as the world's worst humanitarian crisis.
Source: News Agencies, Edited by website team